We are Looking for a Great Massage Therapist
Licensed Massage Therapist
Are you looking to get into more of the therapeutic side of massage? Tired of the spa scene? Here at Carolina Massage, we pride ourselves on being different. We take care of our clients’ needs to try to help them live a healthy active life.
We are a family owned therapeutic massage office in Wake Forest for over 15. We treat our therapists as part of our family. If you want a flexible schedule and looking for full or part-time hours, you have found the place.
We need someone who is experienced in medical based massage, specifically, deep tissue massage, sports massage, and trigger point. We are looking for someone who wants long term work and is passionate about our clients' needs and customer service.
Applicants must be pleasant, outgoing with good organization and listening/communication skills. Applicants must also be hard-working, reliable, like helping people, and have a verifiable history.
▪ Knowledge of a variety of massage modalities, especially deep tissue.
▪ North Carolina License & Insurance Required
▪ Set your own hours, (but would like for someone to be able to work at least one or two early evenings and at least one Saturday per month. (closed Sundays)
▪ Basic computer skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design specific sessions based on client's individual needs or doctors’ orders/recommendations
• Create excellent experience for our clients through friendly and helpful attitude
• Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas
This is a contract position. You set your hours, we supply the clients.
Office Hours from 8:30 am to 8:00 pm by appointment only- (last appointment scheduled at 7:00pm. No late night appointments
We want our therapists to want to come to work. We have a relaxed office environment. No drama. If you are interested in this position, please email your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your resume must include your LBMT License number, and cover letter. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.